Sunday 8 July 2012

Cover Love...#3

Since I teased you with the covers of the sequels, I thought I should compare them with the first book in each series.


That's the beautiful cover for one of my favourite dystopian reads, Under The Never Sky. This is a great book about a girl who doesn't think much of herself, but finds out just how strong she really is when put to the test.


Everneath was just so-so for me; I didn't really feel very strongly about it, though I did like the modern interpretation of the Greek myths. That dress on the other hand, is gorgeous.


I said it before and I'll say it again, I think Incarnate was the most original tale out of the three. A double hats off to 'Ana Incarnate' for being a strong female protagonist, and God knows we need more of those.

(all images are from goodreads)


No comments:

Post a Comment